Last week, we published all the front runners in this year’s Foodie Forks awards, and since then, there has been quite a lot of movement. So if you haven’t put your votes up for your favourite places to dine and drink, get those fingers tapping before 15 April! This is the last call before we tally the votes...
Once again, here are the categories:
Best Restaurant: Where do you go for a special occasion?
Best New Restaurant: What new eatery made a mark on your taste buds?
Best New Bar: Where’s the hottest new spot in town for a tipple?
Chef of the Year: Who cooked you a meal that you still remember?
Best Desserts: Your sweet tooth will tell you the answer to this one...
Best Café: Who serves up the best cuppa in town?
*Best Green Eats: Which spot offers the best vegetarian menu options?
Hidden Gem: Reveal that great place you cherish that never seems to get enough love
Food Hero: Who inspired you in the world of food this year?
*Most Inspiring Initiative: Choose one from the drop-down menu or add your own enterprise that has a philanthropic, community-centric or environmental purpose that has inspired you in the world of food:
- Black Sheep Restaurants + Hong Kong Correctional Services
- Red Sauce Hospitality’s Melting Pot Series
- The Influencer Series by Maximal Concepts
- Peng Ho Restaurant continuing to feed the homeless daily
- Pay it forward at Stazione Novella
- Feather & Bone’s free fruit for children basket
- Last Straw Movement
- Invisible Kitchen serving 100% sustainable seafood
or add your own suggestion!
* = new category for 2019