California Wine Month is back for its second year!
This year, for the first time ever, the California Wine Institute will celebrate this summer-long festival with a Sips of Summer pop-up store. This one-of-a-kind shopping experience will be conveniently situated in the heart of Causeway Bay at Fashion Walk from August 20–23 and August 27–30.
While anyone is welcome to stop by the store at any time during these dates, we’re offering customers the opportunity to complete your California wine shopping experience by pre-purchasing a limited-edition Sips of Summer goodie bag! These fabulous bags will be available for pick-up at the Sips of Summer store.
Worth over $400, get yours now at the early-bird price of just $125!
Here’s why YOU should order one:
Bottles of California wine
It wouldn’t be California Wine Month without excellent wine. The goodie bags contain special bottles of California wine – either one 750ml bottle or two 375ml bottles per goodie bag. Take this as an opportunity to discover new wines from one of the world’s most enigmatic wine regions!
Get ready to soak up the sun with your very own Cali wine beach towel! You’ll also get a drawstring bag that’s perfect for bringing along a refreshing bottle of Cali wine to your next sunbathing session.
As foodies, we’re always ready for a healthy and delicious snack. Blue Diamond almonds will be providing these treats. We also know how important it is to stay hydrated in this crazy heat, so you’ll get a bottle of FIJI Water to keep you cool.
Once you’ve had a chance to check out all the fantastic wines on offer, use your $100 worth of cash vouchers towards any Cali wine purchases at the store.
You’ll get 15 tasting coupons to be used at the in-store Discover California Wines tasting counter and in-store merchant booths to redeem tasting portions of wine and light bites. There, you’ll have the opportunity to sample some wines that are not yet available in Hong Kong!
For hygiene reasons, please note that tasting portions of wine will be served in single-use disposable cups. Customers will be required to have their temperature taken and sanitize their hands upon arrival at the store and wear a mask throughout except when consuming the tasting portions. Organizers will continue to monitor the evolving situation to ensure that appropriate hygiene measures are put in place at the pop-up store.
Sips of Summer pop-up store
Dates: August 20–23 and August 27–30
Time: Thursday and Friday, 2–9pm; Saturday and Sunday, 12–9pm
Location: Shop 16B, G/F, 11–19 Great George Street, Fashion Walk, Causeway Bay
Sips of Summer limited-edition goodie bags (valued at over $400):
* Early-bird goodie bags (limited quantities available): $125
* Foodie Club members: $150
* Sips of Summer special price: $175
- To better manage crowds/capacity, we ask that customers purchase goodie bags based on which weekend they would like to collect their bags (i.e., August 20–23 or August 27–30). We will strictly enforce in-store capacity limits so as to avoid overcrowding and allow social distancing – so do arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- For hygiene reasons, please note that tasting portions of wine will be served in single-use disposable cups. Customers will be required to have their temperature taken and sanitize their hands upon arrival at the store and wear a mask throughout except when consuming the tasting portions.
- Visitors who have traveled outside Hong Kong 14 days prior to visiting our store and/or are under a 14-day HKSAR compulsory quarantine order, or who have been in close contact with any such person, are kindly requested to refrain from visiting the store.
- Those who display any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough and/or shortness of breath, should not visit the store and are recommended to promptly seek medical advice.
- Organizers reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone found in violation of these precautionary measures.
- Organizers will continue to monitor the evolving situation to ensure that appropriate hygiene measures are put in place at the pop-up store.