Prep time: 20 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- ¼ cup single cream
- 450g ricotta cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp Sabatino Tartufi truffle honey
- Sabatino Tartufi black summer truffle carpaccio (use as needed to top crostini)
- 1 baguette
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Combine the mascarpone cheese, cream and ricotta cheese in a stand mixer. Mix on medium to low speed until creamy and well blended.
- Add salt, pepper and truffle honey, then beat again to combine. Remove to a serving bowl and chill while preparing the crostini.
- Cut the baguette on the bias into ¼-in slices. Place on a baking tray and bake until just toasted and firm, about 10–15 min.
- Top the crostini with a generous smear of whipped ricotta and truffle carpaccio. Serve.