This flatbread recipe is neutral in taste, so it goes well with any kind of filling, and it can be used for mopping up sauces and curries. It is almost a three-ingredient recipe and very easy to make. Cook up a large batch so you can grab it out of the fridge and eat it whenever the need calls.
Be creative – Neelam likes adding dill and caraway seeds to her wraps!
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp butter or oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp ghee/butter, to cook (optional)
- Add the dry ingredients for the dough into a large bowl.
- Add the butter/oil, salt and hot water and mix with a spoon.
- Let the dough rest for 5 minutes.
- Knead the dough a bit until it’s smooth.
- Use two silicone mats or pieces of parchment paper for rolling out the dough. Take one portion of the dough and roll it into a circular shape as much as possible by moving the parchment paper or mat around. Repeat five times.
- If desired, use a plastic lid to cut each portion into a smooth, circular shape.
- Heat a pan and cook the wraps, using ghee or butter, if desired.
For more awesome vegetarian recipes like this, like Foodie on Facebook