Prep time: 30 min
- 450g sockeye salmon, cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup pickled cucumber
- ½ an avocado, sliced
- topping options: edamame, julienned carrot, julienned cabbage, sliced avocado
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo
- rice or salad for the base
1. In a bowl, mix the salmon cubes, Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Sweet Soy Sauce, Lee Kum Kee Rice Vinegar and Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil.
2. Cover and let chill in the fridge.
3. Make each poke bowl by starting with white/brown rice or salad base. Top with some marinated salmon, pickled cucumber, avocado and other toppings of your choosing.
4. Finally, drizzle with Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo.
LEE KUM KEE QUICK FACTS
- Oyster sauce was invented by accident. Lee Kum Kee’s founder forgot to put out the fire while cooking oysters and a thick layer of brown paste with a fabulous taste was formed on the wok. This was the birth of oyster sauce.
- The symbolism of the Lee Kum Kee logo represents a “cultural bridge” between East and West, a connection for all those who share a passion for Chinese and Asian food, while the unique purple text represents Lee Kum Kee’s “constant entrepreneurship”.
- Lee Kum Kee is adamant about the quality management philosophy of “100-1=0”. This means they tolerate zero error throughout the whole manufacturing process “from farm to fork”, conveying the message of “quality never compromised”.
- Lee Kum Kee sauces were selected for use on the spacecraft Shenzhou 9, 10 and 11 for their stringent quality standards. In 2015, astronauts brought along Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo to NASA’s International Space Station.
For more recipes from Lee Kum Kee, click here
For more content like this, like Foodie on Facebook