The first-ever Sips of Summer pop-up store will set up shop at Fashion Walk from August 20–23 and August 27–30. This one-of-a-kind shopping experience will allow wine lovers the opportunity to purchase an exciting array of California wines at exclusive discounts from a rotating roster of wine merchants such as Watson’s Wine, Wine Shop Asia, Thy Wine, Golden Gate Wine and more.
Want to skip the line? Get a chance to win some special prizes? Pre-register now to secure your spot – it's completely free!
Exclusive pre-registration perks:
- Priority entry to the pop-up store to avoid a long queue
- On-the-Spot Prize: Special chance to win some amazing bottles of California wine and cash vouchers for use in the pop-up store, when you check in at the store!
- Sips of Summer Grand Prize: Chance to win a whole case of wine delivered straight to your door – that's a whopping 12 bottles of various California wines worth over HK$3,000! Winners will be selected on 31 August 2020.
These perks are exclusive to those who have pre-registered here or who have purchased a Sips of Summer limited-edition goodie bag. If you have already purchased a Sips of Summer limited-edition goodie bag, you will also be entitled to these same perks.
Sips of Summer pop-up store
Dates: August 20–23 and August 27–30
Time: Thursday and Friday, 2–9pm; Saturday and Sunday, 12–9pm
Location: Shop 16B, G/F, 11–19 Great George Street, Fashion Walk, Causeway Bay
Important note: Each registration only permits one person one chance at the On-the-Spot Prize. If you're coming to the store with friends or family, please remember to ask them to register too - it'll just take a minute (or less!) of their time.
If you purchased a goodie bag, you will be allowed to bring up to one person with you in the priority entry queue. However, your plus-one will not have a chance at the On-the-Spot Prize (unless they have separately pre-registered).
You will only have a chance at the Sips of Summer Grand Prize if you check in at the shop or collect your goodie bag (i.e. no-shows will not receive the chance). Each person may only receive one chance at the Grand Prize.
We kindly ask that each person register only for the time slot that you will visit the shop and that you stick to your designated time slot. Please note that priority entry ends 30 minutes before the close of each session, and you may not be granted access to the lucky draw if you do not arrive within your designated time.
In the event of any disputes, the organizer’s decision is final.
- To better manage crowds/capacity, we ask that customers purchase goodie bags based on which weekend they would like to collect their bags (i.e., August 20–23 or August 27–30). We will strictly enforce in-store capacity limits so as to avoid overcrowding and allow social distancing – so do arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- For hygiene reasons, please note that tasting portions of wine will be served in single-use disposable cups. Customers will be required to have their temperature taken and sanitize their hands upon arrival at the store and wear a mask throughout except when consuming the tasting portions. Please see update about about the cancellation of tastings.
- Visitors who have traveled outside Hong Kong 14 days prior to visiting our store and/or are under a 14-day HKSAR compulsory quarantine order, or who have been in close contact with any such person, are kindly requested to refrain from visiting the store.
- Those who display any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough and/or shortness of breath, should not visit the store and are recommended to promptly seek medical advice.
- Organizers reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone found in violation of these precautionary measures.
- Organizers will continue to monitor the evolving situation to ensure that appropriate hygiene measures are put in place at the pop-up store.
To join Foodie Club and enjoy a discount on this and all our events, click here